Monday, December 27, 2010

Rent the Runway

 So I was browsing the internet, when I came across this website called Rent The Runway. You can rent designer dresses  ( I'm talking Herve Leger, Vera Wang, and Nicole Miller here) for events, get a backup size for free, and ship them back in a prepaid envelope( they dry clean it!!!). They also have clutches and  jewelry to rent, and undergarmets like tights, and spanx to purchase to make your outfit complete. Why go and buy a evening dress or cocktail dress for a wedding, formal function or a hot date, when you can just rent a dress, a designer dress at that, at around 90% off the retail price? I thought this would be a great idea for bridesmaids dresses.
 I'm debating whether I should rent a dress for my birthday (which is on the 30th I might add). Here's are my favorites.


Calvin Klein- Ramon

Herve Leger- Coral Me Bad



Yigal Azrouel- Very Violet Draped



No comments:

Post a Comment