Monday, December 27, 2010

Brown Sugar Custom Cakes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Courtney, owner of Brown Sugar Custom Cakes in Beaufort, SC. I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and start blogging. I started Brown Sugar Custom Cakes in 2008, after I graduated from the College of Charleston with a degree in Business and Hospitality and Tourism. I was very disappointed in the jobs (and salaries) out there in the HTMT field, so what better way to make money than to start your own business. Almost 3 years later, I'm trying to make a name for myself in Beaufort, and change the "cake game." Brides should not be limited to big grocery stores cakes that you pick from a catalog. The wedding cake is very important, and every cake should be unique and reflect the couple. At the end of the wedding, the only things your guests will talk about is how beautiful the bride and groom was and the cake (ok.. maybe I'm being bias, but it's true :). So, I hope you enjoy reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment