Monday, December 26, 2011

Brown Sugar Custom Cakes featured on other blogs!!

I hope everyone had a Happy Holiday! I just wanted to featured some of the blog that my cakes have been featured on.

Even though I did this wedding over 2 years ago, I'm still finding blogposts on it.
Birch tree wedding cake
Callawassie Island Clubhouse

By Invitation Only..Event Planning & Design

Daria + Andy Photography






The Mansion at Forsyth Park

Greg Ceo- Savannah Wedding Photographer





Honey Horn Plantation
Kamala and Ed





I was featured on the bride's personal blog
and she gave me 5 out of 5 stars!


Desai/Thind Wedding
The Westin
Hilton Head, SC

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found a picture to put on your blog! We were absolutely in love with our cake- it was absolutely stunning, and so incredibly delicious. I'm hoping to send some business your way this fall! I barely know anybody in the area, but have told everyone that I know.

    Best wishes,
    Katie Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie! Thanks for the kind words, I'm so glad you enjoyed the cake! I kept finding pictures of your wedding on different blogs for the past two years, so I just wanted to showcase it. Thanks again, and best wishes!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete