Monday, March 4, 2013

My New Mixer!!!

 
 
Ok so I know no one is excited about seeing a new mixer, but it has great significance to me :)
My business has been constantly growing, and everyone has been so supportive in referring me to clients and telling new vendors about me. I am hoping the end this year, or the beginning of next year Brown Sugar Custom Cakes will have a small storefront cake studio.  That being said, business is increasing, and my poor kitchen aid mixer isn't cutting it. It has been with me for about 5 or 6 years, but doing everything in small batches isn't working. I was perusing craigslist one day, and saw someone had a practically brand new 20 quart mixer, still under warranty, up for sale. I had to have it! You just can't pass up a deal like that. I ended up riding all the way to Hinesville, GA, just to pick it up. The seller was super nice, and also threw in a Open sign :) So now I'm a proud owner of a 20 quart, 200 lb mixer...lol To me, this signifies great growth, and all the great things that are yet to happen for Brown Sugar Custom Cakes.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment