Sunday, October 16, 2011

300 cupcakes, 2 wedding cakes, two scupted cakes, 75 cookie favors, rehersal dinner cake, and a locked car

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share some pictures from last weeks weddings. I had to do 300 cupcakes, 2 wedding cakes, two scupted cakes, 75 cookie favors, a Beach themed rehersal dinner cake for two separate weddings. On top of that, while setting up the 200 cupcakes display, my car locked, with the little small wedding cake still sitting on the floor of the car, and I had another delivery to do. Well it's hard to get help when you're stuck on a military base, but the Bride and Groom's family came to the rescue ( shout out to the men of the Loken and Carter family for unlocking my car!!). Well now I have a couple dents on my passenger side door to my  new 2010 car..lol, but it's all good. What ever I had to do to, even break my window, I would have done anything to get that wedding cake out and make it on time to the next delivery. Lesson learned here.....sign up for ONStar service....lol. Now on to the cakes...
Dream Catcher Bride's Cake
Horseshoe Groom's Cake
Rehersal Dinner Beach theme sheet cake
Sweetgrass Restaurant, Dawtaw Island

Monogram Chocolate Chip Cookie Favors

Cupcake display with Strawberry, Chocolate with Oreo, and Vanilla cupcakes
Fripp Island, Beach Club

Monogram Beach theme cake
Fripp Island, Beach Club


Unfortunately, since I was in such a hurry, I did not get a picture of the 200 cupcake display at the Log Cabin on the MCAS in Beaufort. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment