Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wedding and Birthday Cakes 8/6/11

Last weekend was pretty busy for me, because I had both a wedding and birthday cake to do on the same day. This birthday cake was for a repeat customer, whose had her daugther's 1st birthday cake done by me last year. Wow, how time flys! Happy Birthday Little Kamryn!
This year for her 2nd birthday, she had a Minnie Mouse Theme!

Last year for her 1st Birthday, she had a ballon theme!


I also had a Pink and Brown theme wedding cake at the Holiday Inn Oceanfront in Hilton Head

The bride actually made that crystal cake topper herself! Gorgeous!


I also wanted to update everyone on some pretty awesome additions to Brown Sugar Custom Cakes.
I will be adding very unique Cake Table Linens and Cake Stands to the items that are available to rent for your special day! Right now, I am working on two custom made table linens that will be available soon, and these table linens will not be available anywhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment