Sunday, June 26, 2011

June Cakes!

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to post my most recent cakes from my June weddings/events.
Square Wedding Cake with Navy Ribbon
and Dark Blue Gumpaste Hydrangeas
White Chocolate pound cake with strawberry filling
A very nice summery cake!

Close-up of hydrangeas

Some words from the bride I received via email. This is the reason why I love to do what I do.


"We just wanted to thank you for creating such a beautiful cake for our wedding on Saturday. The cake tasted amazing, and we really appreciate the care and consideration that you put into making our wedding perfect."

Thanks again,
Ashley & William



 
Pink Elephant Themed Baby Shower
Cheetah and Zebra Stencil with pink and brown ribbon
1st tier Red Velvet
2nd tier is Vanilla cake

This cake also had 2 dozen vanilla cupcakes with a pink zebra cupcake liner to match the cake

No comments:

Post a Comment